New building that has two bedrooms …
RODODENDRO: 40 sq.m. double bedroom with kitchen, large table with 3 chairs, flat screen TV, wardrobe with drawers, private bathroom with shower. Terrace with panoramic lake views, table and 4 chairs and a gazebo.
CASTAGNO: 38 sqm family room with double bed and a bunk, American table with two stools, coffee cups and organic herbs teas… Flat screen TV, private bathroom with doccia. Terrazza equipped with a panoramic view of the lake, with 4 chairs and small table.
Interaction with guests
I will be present on arrival of the guests to show the rooms and to give tourist information in order to enjoy fully the beauties of the territory. I am also available to provide food and wine tips interesting, because I’m interested in food and wine, and I can call myself a foodie.
The Beehive on the Lake is located in the locality Sonvico Superior just 5 minutes drive from the town and a few steps from the beginning of picturesque mountain paths with paths marked by CAI.
How to get here
The airport of Orio al Serio (BG) is about 60 minutes drive away, while Milan Linate is an hour and 20 minutes.
The cities of interest are Brescia (45 minutes); Bergamo (55 minutes) and Milan (1.30 minutes)
The Pisogne railway station and the landing on Lake Iseo are within a short drive.
The town of Pisogne is located on the shore of Lake Iseo entrance of Valcamonica and offers the curious tourist a variety of proposals both cultural and natural.
Its historic center overlooks on the lake and opens out into a large square (Market Square), home to major cultural and entertainment events take place. The Torre del Vescovo stands in the square and is the symbol of the lakeside town. The lake allows you to walk and enjoy the picturesque scenery and charming at any season of the year or time of day.
Among the various churches in the area stands Santa Maria della Neve, for the quality of its Renaissance frescoes by Girolamo Romanino. Tourists enthusiasts of the Italian Renaissance, the valligiano territory offers other examples of frescoes by Romanino in Breno and Bienno and other locations where you can admire the frescoes of Romanino precursors, such as Pietro da Cemmo at the Church of Santa Maria, national monument.
From the pier you can enjoy a cruise on the lake, visiting the many villages scattered on its shores, as Lovere, Iseo, Sarnico and Tavernola (home to other frescoes by Romanino). Do not miss a visit to Monte Isola, the largest lake island in Europe that offers fascinating routes and the possibility of Facilities Cycling from Peschiera Maraglio.
Tours excursions and visits to wine cellars with tasting in Vallecamonica and Franciacorta
- National Park of rock carvings – Capo di Ponte
- National Park of Rock Engravings – Capo di Ponte
- Natural Reservoir Cave di Ceto, Cimbergo and Paspardo
- Archaeological Park of Seradina-Bedolina – Capo di Ponte
- Pluretematical Path of the “Coren delle Fate” – Sonico
Roman Camonica Valley – Cividate Camuno
The most beautiful villages in Italy: Lovere, Monte Isola, Bienno.
- Sanctuary Saints Gerosa and Capitanio
- Basilica of Santa Maria in Valvendra (1473)
- Church of San Giorgio
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Tadini Art Academy
- Medieval borough
- Tourist harbor
- Walk to Monte Cala San Giovanni (40 minuti)
- Frescoes of Romanino
- Ancient Pieve of Santa Maria in Silvis
- Tower of the Bishop
- Medieval old town
- Walking along the lakefront
- Valle Camonica ast and Western Oglio River
- Tour of Monte Isola (9 km)
- Costa Volpino, Oglio River Park.
- Mtb Valle Seriana – Valle Camonica
Activities on the lake
- Gre: Windsurf
- Gre: Vela
- Gre: Canoe
- Boating on the lake and cruises to enjoy nature, scenery, atmosphere..
- Lago Moro: Horse Riding – Il moro a cavallo –
- Piamborno: Horse Riding – I Salici – Il Ruk
- Bienno: Horse Riding – Le Plagne
Excursions in the mine
- Schilpario: Excursions in the mine
- Bossico: panoramic plateau at 800 m. Slm, walks in the pine forest, paths , Monte Colombina 1600 mt.
- Trekking Valle Camonica